6. Plan of Action
- Generate the Therapeutic Hypothesis for each decoupled problem mess, on the basis of its Diagnostic Hypothesis.
- Negotiate Change Plans for all impacted roles in which the totality therapeutic hypotheses (to be included in the partnership release) are reflected.
- For as many stakeholders as are impacted by the release decide the change plan.
- Ensure that the Implementation and Migration Plan is coordinated with each partner's approach to managing and implementing change in the partner's overall change portfolio
- Ensure that the business value and cost of work packages and Transition Architectures is understood by impacted stakeholders
- Establish the Change Plan.